12/11/09

Soup's On


Best soup. Ever. Maybe that's hyperbole, I don't know. I'm so in love with this it's hard to be rational.

I read a lot of magazines, but I throw them out as soon as I'm done otherwise my living space would be over-run with glossies. I have a red three ring binder though that I keep stuffed with torn out pages. I've got a section for home decorating, clothing refashion ideas, holiday crafts and yup, recipes.

While looking for something easy, fast and hot (because dang, have you been outside lately?), I found this one from Rachel Ray. You can get the recipe on her site here. The only thing I didn't do was put the whole thing through the food processor because I like my corn chowder chunky. And I am also inherently lazy and hate washing a food processor. The truth hurts.

Unfortunately the entire batch has been consumed and I am staring down a lunch of ramen noodles. Sob! I think I'll need to whip up another batch like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment