12/5/09

Pieces


I am getting somewhere! Finally! And now all I want to do is use exclamation points! Yes!

Okay. Enough with the gratuitous punctuation usage. But really, considering I've bitten off way more than I can chew, I gotta' do a little cheerleader-ing.

This is the top to one of the duvet covers; it's a bit smaller than I need, so I'm going to cut some white strips to elongate the edges. Once that's done, I need to stitch up the sides and add some button holes to one end. Deep breath. I'm getting there but next year if I decide to take on a half a dozen craft projects someone needs to smack me. For reals.

And like 80% of the corners line up perfectly. I'm cool with that percentage.


And now I'm actually going to go back to finishing the edges. It's starting to snow outside, our first of the season. I'm eagerly anticipating some hot chocolate and "It's A Wonderful Life" tonight on television (I think Jimmy Stewart is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread). So, back to the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment