10/9/09

One Step



Hello.

It's the first word that's the hardest, right?

I blog, I craft, but I've rarely combined both. This is a place to rectify that situation, with equal parts abandon and anonymity. I wanted a place to wax poetic about all manner of crafty things, just for fun. And this might be the spot I think.

So I:
Knit, sew, crochet badly, bake sometimes, embroider and probably several other things I'm forgetting. Chalk that up to the fact that it's 5 PM Friday.

I love:
Rummage sales, magazines, black and white movies, scratchy records and I-Tunes equally, bookstores, tea, and saturated hues, to name a few things.

I am:
A graphic designer (with a recent shift to the title of "freelancer") and colors and fonts make me happy. Very.

So nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment