7/20/10

Summer-y


I've been slacking at blogging.

Commenting.

And crafting.

Sorry. But that's what Summer is for, right? A little bit of sliding and easing of rules. It's about staying up too late watching Gregory Peck movies. And spending time with visiting family. And messy ice cream cones. Messy ice cream cones is a definite.

Back on track though -- Whipup has had some great posts lately about wardrobe refashioning. Armed with two worn out t-shirts, I was going to try this rosette number (link), but it didn't quite work. Instead I decided to kind of use this Brassy Apple tutorial as a starting point and ruffled my way to a new shirt.

Take that 100 degree temperatures!

And I snagged the most awesome of vintage knitting books for the grand total of $1.50 yesterday. I'll scan a few photos from it because it is really delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment