6/1/10

Better Late Than Never

It's finished! I started this cardigan in February and it's now, what, June? But since it's a cotton blend and I seem to be always cold, it's all good. To recap, the pattern I used is this vintage one (link here). For adjustments I reduced the back width by 10 stitches and subtracted five stitches from both the front left and front right. I also made the arm width slightly smaller, but should have made the armholes about a half inch lower/longer. All in all though, it's a fun knit. I like the button band facing and the ribbed yoke gives a nice shape.

Strawberries at the beginning of June. While I love them, it just seems way, way too early for this sort of thing. However, I have to admit I am enjoying them on top of cereal. Fingers crossed it's a bumper crop and I can get enough for muffins or scones or something slightly substantial.

1 comment:

  1. I love that color. So pretty. Good job! And those baby strawberries are really cute...

    ReplyDelete