4/29/10

Flowery

What to do with a small amount of leftover sock yarn? Make a flower garland! This was a fun, slightly mindless (in a good way) project. Lately I've found Stiff Drinks and Movies are not a good combination when crafting. Working on something repetitive and simple is the solution to the problem.

It's a bit off, but hung up over the window it's really cheery. My mom mentioned it would make a fun necklace and I think she's on to something. I'm going to have another go at this with some cotton thread and see what I can whip up.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! And I definitely agree about the stiff drinks. Unfortunately I never seem to remember that until after I've made some totally wonky craft project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's had that craft/drink situation happen :)

    ReplyDelete