1/11/10

Wishing and Hoping


While I am in the land of pink pajamas, this is what I'm really thinking about. All these vintage patterns are making me want to just throw responsibility to the wind and get stitching. I do have a vintage reproduction pattern that I worked on a bit this weekend; I started it a year and a half ago (ugh), but am just now getting around to putting in the zipper. One of my New Year's resolutions has been to weed out all the half-finished projects in my sewing basket, so this and the nightgowns are top of the list. Although that Simplicity 2498 at the front of the photo is calling my name and I'm not sure how much will-power I have left.


I totally forgot to show a photo of the second duvet cover I finished before the holidays. It's a mix of vintage sheets, as well as some Heather Bailey and Anna Maria Horner. All this grey and cold has me in a bit of a funk lately, so the bright colors give me something to smile about. Too much cabin fever I guess, which makes working from home interesting! I did go for a walk tonight and although chilly, it's amazing what some fresh air can do to re-calibrate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment